We’re looking for a full stack Software Engineer to join our team and deliver to a growing number of home healthcare providers. You will work on key clinical and compliance features using modern APIs and healthcare standards. Your software will be used every day by clinicians in the field, seamlessly handling administrative tasks so they can focus on patient care.
- Develop key clinical, compliance, and financial features to enable automated workflows for clinicians and home health operators
- Collaborate with an experienced product and engineering team to deliver creative solutions based on customer needs
- Use and improve upon a technology foundation to enable rapid customer growth
- A self-starter who can own solutions and outcomes from the ground up
- Interested in best practices to iteratively deliver robust, tested solutions to customers
- A great communicator who can discuss practical solutions and trade-offs
- Willing to learn and grow in a startup environment
You have experience in several of the following:
- Using frontend frameworks, such as React or Svelte, to build web applications
- Developing APIs using GraphQL or REST, and integrating with 3rd party APIs
- Backend languages and web service frameworks, such as Typescript with Node.js/Express.
- Writing modular, testable, and extensible code
- Relational databases and data modeling
Bonus points if you have prior experience in:
- Early stage startups or building health tech products
- Test automation (e.g. Selenium/Cypress/Playwright)
What you can expect:
- An opportunity to play a high impact role at an early stage startup
- $130,000-$160,000/year salary and up to 0.75% equity
- Full medical, dental, vision, and 401k benefits
- Hybrid workplace in San Francisco
Join our team at Narrable to improve patient outcomes, empower care teams, reduce the cost of care in the US—and ultimately transform the $250B home health industry. Apply today.