Sales Development Representative
ReturnGO is a well-funded startup that has developed a returns management platform to help eCommerce stores easily manage the post-purchase process. ReturnGO is flexible, smart, and AI-driven, and helps reduce refunds and decrease logistics and waste costs. With a customizable, branded self-service return portal, customers can easily request returns and exchanges, and stores can optimize their processes to retain and maximize revenue while promoting sustainability. Founded in 2020, ReturnGO is headquartered in Ramat Gan, Israel, and powers post-purchase for over 2700 stores around the world. We are a fast-scaling startup, where flexibility is crucial.
We are seeking a lead qualification and development hunter to work as a Sales Development Representative (SDR). As an SDR, your primary responsibility is to communicate our solution’s value proposition to decision-makers and influencers so that qualified sales opportunities can be acquired. A hungry and talented SDR with excellent written and verbal communication has a great opportunity to make an impact and grow with ReturnGo.
- Engage (email, LinkedIn, cold calls) prospects generated by your research (Outbound)
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries from marketing, online channels, and events
- Create target account lists and reach key stakeholders within these target accounts
- Set appointments for the sales team with qualified leads
- Drive attendance for webinars, live seminars, and set meetings for conferences
- Practice excellence in CRM hygiene and take ownership of your book of business
- Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation playbook
- At least 1 year of experience as an SDR or in a similar go-to-market role.
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English- MUST
- A go-getter with a can do-will do approach - MUST
- Self-motivated, persistent, and able to work independently
- Team player
- Fast learner
- Hungry for success